• After a car accident, it is essential to call 911 and report the incident as soon as you are able to do so.
• Take videos, pictures, and document any visible injuries and damages to your vehicle or property.
• To preserve your rights, do not sign any release forms or give any recorded statements to the insurance company until you have consulted with a personal injury lawyer
• If you are injured, seek medical assistance. Even if you do not feel any immediate consequences of your accident, it can potentially heal wrong and cause further medical issues down the line. That is why it is important to seek medical help and check-up within 14-days of your accident.
• Log and collect receipts, expenses, or fees associated to the accident.
• If the insurance company does not agree to a just compensation, we will take your case to court and litigation on your behalf.
Please follow and like us: