The Fischetti Law Group – Serving Palm Beach County, Florida
Personal Injury Lawyers and Car Accident Lawyers in Palm Beach County, Florida
Are you in need of experienced lawyers in Palm Beach County, Florida? Look no further than the Fischetti Law Group. For over a decade, they have been providing quality legal services to residents and businesses in the Palm Beach County area. Their team of lawyers have extensive knowledge and experience in many different areas of law, including real estate, family law, criminal defense, personal injury, and more. With their commitment to excellence, they are sure to provide the legal representation you need.
The Fischetti Law Group Provides Quality Legal Services to Palm Beach County, Florida
At Fischetti Law Group, we are proud to offer our clients the highest quality legal services available. Our team of experienced lawyers have dedicated their careers to helping those in need of legal guidance and representation.
We understand that legal issues can be overwhelming, which is why we strive to provide our clients with personalized attention and thoughtful advice. Our lawyers are knowledgeable about the law, and are committed to providing clear, efficient, and effective representation. We use our experience and expertise to give each client the best possible outcome.
Our attorneys have a long history of success when it comes to handling a variety of legal matters, including family law, criminal defense, business law, and more. No matter what type of case you have, we are confident that the Fischetti Law Group can provide you with the representation you need.
If you are located in Palm Beach County, Florida and are in need of legal assistance, contact the Fischetti Law Group today. Our lawyers are ready to fight for you and provide you with the results you deserve.
The Fischetti Law Group Has a Long History of Success in Handling a Variety of Legal Matters
For more than 30 years, the Fischetti Law Group has been providing excellent legal services to the residents of Palm Beach County. This group of lawyers is dedicated to providing quality legal representation for clients throughout the county. The attorneys at the Fischetti Law Group have a wide range of experience and knowledge in a variety of legal matters. Whether you’re facing a criminal charge, need assistance with real estate transactions, or are dealing with family law issues, the team at Fischetti Law Group will be able to help.
The Fischetti Law Group has successfully handled cases in areas such as car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, boat accidents, Uber and Lyft accidents, property damage, slip and falls, estate planning, and more. The lawyers at the Fischetti Law Group strive to provide personal attention to each and every client. They take pride in their commitment to providing exceptional service and ensuring that their clients understand the legal process and are informed about their rights and options.
If you or someone you know is in need of legal assistance in Palm Beach County, the Fischetti Law Group is ready to fight for you. Contact the Fischetti Law Group today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how they can help.
The Fischetti Law Group is Committed to Providing Personal Attention to Each and Every Client
At the Fischetti Law Group, we understand that every client’s situation is unique. Our lawyers in Palm Beach County have dedicated themselves to providing personalized legal services to each and every person who comes through our doors.
We take the time to get to know each of our clients, their goals, and the specific details of their case. Our lawyers are available to answer questions, address concerns, and ensure that each client’s rights are protected. We provide our clients with honest legal advice and strive to always put their needs first.
At the Fischetti Law Group, we understand how difficult it can be to navigate the legal system. That is why we are committed to providing our clients with a level of service that is unmatched in the area. If you need legal assistance in Palm Beach County, contact the Fischetti Law Group today.
At the Fischetti Law Group, we have a team of lawyers who have the expertise and experience to handle all types of legal matters. Our lawyers understand the local laws in Palm Beach County, Florida and will work tirelessly to ensure that you get the best possible outcome. We are committed to providing personalized attention and will fight for your rights and interests. Our lawyers have a long history of success in many areas of law, so you can trust that they will do everything they can to ensure your case is handled efficiently and effectively. If you are looking for quality legal representation in Palm Beach County, Florida, look no further than the Fischetti Law Group.
To get the latest updates in Palm Beach County, follow the Fischetti Law Group.
If you are in need of legal assistance, contact the Fischetti Law Group today.
The Fischetti Law Group is a renowned law firm in Palm Beach County, Florida. Our team of experienced lawyers has the knowledge and resources to handle a wide variety of legal matters. Whether you are in need of guidance in family law, personal injury, or criminal defense, the Fischetti Law Group can provide you with the experienced representation you deserve.
At the Fischetti Law Group, we pride ourselves on providing personal attention to each and every client. Our team of experienced attorneys will fight for your rights, whether you are going through a divorce, dealing with an injury, or facing criminal charges. We understand how overwhelming these legal issues can be and will provide you with the compassionate support you need during this difficult time.
If you are in need of legal assistance in Palm Beach County, contact the Fischetti Law Group today. Our team of experienced lawyers will be happy to provide you with the knowledgeable representation you need to get the best outcome possible.
Palm Beach Frequently Asked Questions
After being injured in a Broward County car accident, it’s important to take action to ensure you receive the medical attention you need and the compensation you deserve. Here are the steps you should take next:
1. Seek medical attention immediately: Even if you don’t feel like you’ve been seriously injured, it’s important to get checked out by a doctor as soon as possible. Some injuries may not become apparent until hours or days after the accident.
2. Document everything: Be sure to take pictures of the accident scene, including any damage to your vehicle and any injuries you’ve sustained. Write down the names and contact information of any witnesses, as well as the names and insurance information of any other drivers involved.
3. Notify your insurance company: Contact your insurance company to report the accident and start the claims process.
4. Consult with a personal injury lawyer: An experienced attorney can help you navigate the legal process and ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to. They can also negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf.
5. Follow through on medical treatment: It’s important to follow your doctor’s instructions and attend all necessary appointments to ensure a speedy recovery. Be sure to keep all documentation of your medical treatment, as this will be important for your case.
Remember, after being injured in a car accident, taking prompt action can help ensure your health and your financial well-being in the long term.
1. Review the Policy: Start by reading your policy thoroughly to understand what is covered and what is not. Know the exclusions, limitations, and conditions under which your policy operates.
2. Contact Customer Support: Once you have a good understanding of your policy, speak to the customer service department to clarify why your claim was denied. Take notes during the conversation, and get the names of the people you speak with.
3. Gather Documentation: Collect all documents related to the claim. This may include medical records, bills, photographs, police reports, or other relevant evidence.
4. Request a Written Explanation: If your claim was denied, your insurer is usually obligated to provide a written explanation detailing why this decision was made.
5. Internal Appeals: Most insurance companies have an internal appeals process. If you believe the claim was unfairly denied, you may be able to file an internal appeal where the decision will be reviewed. Submit any additional documentation or information that supports your case.
6. Seek Expert Opinion: For complicated or large claims, consider consulting an insurance claims adjuster or an attorney who specializes in insurance law for advice.
7. Preventive Measures: To avoid future issues, always make sure to read any insurance policy thoroughly before signing, ask questions, and make sure to keep all documents and records organized.
Note that time limits may apply to appeals and complaints, so it’s advisable to act promptly.
Consult with a qualified professional for advice specific to your situation.
A contingency fee agreement is a payment arrangement between a client and an attorney, often used in civil cases, where the attorney agrees to represent the client without requiring an upfront fee. Instead, the attorney takes a percentage of any damages awarded to the client as a result of a successful case. If the case is not successful, the attorney typically does not receive a fee, although the client may still be responsible for other costs, such as filing fees or expert witness fees.
1. No Win, No Fee: The most basic principle of a contingency fee agreement is that if the attorney does not win the case, they do not collect a fee for their legal services. This makes legal representation more accessible to people who may not have the funds to pay an attorney upfront.
2. Percentage-Based: When damages are awarded, the attorney takes a pre-agreed percentage as their fee. This percentage can vary but is commonly around one-third (33.33%).
3. Expenses: The agreement should clearly state how out-of-pocket expenses are handled. Even if the attorney’s fee is contingent on winning, expenses like court filing fees, administrative costs, and expert witness fees may still apply.
4. Written Agreement: Contingency fee arrangements are usually put in writing and specify the conditions under which the attorney’s fees will be paid, how the fee is calculated, and what other expenses are the client’s responsibility.
5. Scope of Representation: The agreement should outline the legal services covered under the contingency fee and any services that might be billed separately.
6. Timing: It should be made clear when the contingency fee will be collected. Typically, this occurs after the case is won and the award is paid out.
7. Award Distribution: Some agreements specify that the attorney’s fee will be calculated before subtracting costs, while others specify that costs will be subtracted first, and then the fee will be calculated based on the remaining amount.
8. Ethical Guidelines: Many jurisdictions have ethical guidelines and laws governing contingency fee arrangements to ensure they are fair to clients.
9. Type of Cases: Contingency fees are common in personal injury cases, medical malpractice cases, employment discrimination cases, and other civil matters where a monetary judgment is sought. They are generally not allowed in criminal or family law cases.
10. Client’s Consent: Informed consent from the client is usually required, meaning the client should fully understand the terms of the agreement before signing.
Contingency fee agreements can be beneficial for both attorneys and clients, but it’s crucial to fully understand the terms and potential risks before entering into such an arrangement. Consult a qualified attorney to discuss any concerns or questions you may have about a contingency fee agreement.
Florida’s 14-day rule is in reference to the state’s Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance coverage, which is a component of its no-fault auto insurance system. The rule stipulates that if someone is injured in an automobile accident in Florida, they must seek medical care within 14 days of the accident to be eligible for their PIP coverage benefits.
Here’s a general overview:
1. Initial Medical Care: Following an auto accident, the injured person must seek initial medical care within 14 days from the date of the accident. This can be from a range of medical providers, including a medical doctor, dentist, chiropractor, or in an emergency department or facility that provides emergency medical services.
2. $10,000 or $2,500 in Benefits: Florida’s PIP generally provides up to $10,000 of benefits for medical expenses, lost wages, and death benefits. However, if the injury is not deemed an “emergency medical condition” (as defined by Florida law), then the PIP benefits are capped at $2,500.
3. Types of Care: After the initial treatment within 14 days, PIP benefits can be used for follow-up services, but these must be consistent with the underlying medical diagnosis rendered during the initial 14-day treatment. Also, referrals may be necessary for certain services or treatments.
4. Exclusions: If you fail to seek medical treatment within the 14-day window, you may be ineligible to receive PIP benefits, even if you have injuries and even if they are related to the auto accident.
The intent behind the 14-day rule is to ensure that those injured in car accidents seek timely medical care and to limit fraudulent claims. However, this rule also underscores the importance of getting checked out medically after an accident, even if you feel your injuries might be minor initially.
If you’re involved in an accident or have questions about PIP coverage, it’s advisable to consult with an attorney familiar with Florida’s auto insurance laws. They can provide guidance tailored to your specific situation.
The timeframe to file a claim—whether it’s an insurance claim, a personal injury claim, or some other legal action—varies depending on jurisdiction, the type of claim, and the specific terms of any contract or policy involved. Here’s a general guide to how long you may have to file a claim in different contexts:
1. Auto Insurance: States have different statutes of limitations for filing claims and lawsuits related to auto accidents. For insurance claims, the timeline can be as short as a few days for certain types of damage or injury. Your policy will provide more specifics.
2. Home Insurance: Filing timelines for homeowners insurance claims depend on the policy and the type of damage. Some policies specify that claims must be filed “promptly” or within a specified number of days after the damage occurs.
3. Health Insurance: Health insurance claims also have varying deadlines, often depending on whether the healthcare provider files the claim on your behalf or you’re doing it yourself.
Personal Injury Claims
1. Statute of Limitations: Most jurisdictions have a statute of limitations that dictates how long you have to file a lawsuit for personal injury. This can range from one year to several years from the date of the injury or the date when you first became aware of the injury.
It’s crucial to consult the specific laws or guidelines relevant to your situation or consult a legal professional for advice tailored to your circumstances. Failing to file a claim within the required timeframe typically results in losing the right to file the claim at all.
The timeframe for resolving a car accident claim in Palm Beach—or anywhere else—can vary widely depending on the specifics of the case. It’s challenging to provide an exact timeframe, but here are some general factors that can affect how long it takes for a car accident claim to be resolved:
Complexity of the Case
– Simple Cases: If liability is clear, and damages are straightforward to calculate, a case might resolve relatively quickly—perhaps within a few months.
– Complicated Cases: Cases involving severe injuries, complex legal issues, or disputes about who is at fault may take a year or more to resolve.
Insurance Company Involvement
– Some insurance companies are quick to settle, while others may drag out the process. The time can also vary depending on how quickly the company processes the claim and whether they dispute any aspects of it.
– Finalizing a claim usually should wait until after you’ve completed medical treatment for your injuries. That way, all medical costs can be accurately included in the settlement.
– If you have to file a lawsuit because a fair settlement can’t be reached, the process can be much longer. Pre-trial discovery, negotiations, and the trial itself can add months or even years to the case.
– The time it takes to negotiate a settlement can vary. Both parties need time to investigate the claim and negotiate. This phase can be quick and straightforward or long and complex, depending on the case.
– The court system itself can be a factor. High caseloads can mean that even straightforward cases may take longer to be scheduled and heard.
– Factors like changes in law, involved parties facing other legal issues, or even natural disasters can delay proceedings.
Plaintiff’s Willingness to Settle
– Sometimes a quicker resolution can be reached if the plaintiff is willing to accept a lower settlement. However, this may not be advisable depending on the specifics of the case.
Given these variables, some car accident claims can resolve in a matter of months, while others may take several years. It’s advisable to consult with an attorney experienced in car accident claims to get advice tailored to your specific situation, as they can offer a more precise estimate based on the details of your case.
What People Say
I met with Michael for the initial appointment. He was great explaining the process. Mike followed up with required documentation in a timely manner. Mr. Fischetti and the staff were professional and welcoming.
Greatly satisfied with the outcome ! Best Personal Injury Lawyer in Palm Beach County, Florida
Top notch attorney in Palm Beach County, Florida. If you need a great lawyer for your car accident. He helped me get a car rental, doctor appointments, and a nice settlement check.
Attorney Michael Fischetti took the time to speak with me with regard to my child custody case and completely put me at ease. I appreciate that he did not tell me what I want to hear, but instead set realistic expectations for my particular situation. Very patient and thorough, I highly recommend.
An amazing personal injury lawyer. Michael helped me start to finish. He found me an autobody shop and a chiropractor for everything. Best Car Accident Lawyer
Working alongside with Sam and Mike was very easy and productive. She clearly knows what she’s doing and was very responsive as we worked on a case together. Her professionalism and knowledge we are second to none and it was a pleasure to work with her and the law firm. I recommend fischetti law firm to anyone looking for results.