Fort Pierce Accident Attorney
Personal Car Accident Attorney
FORT PIERCE CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Car accidents can be jarring experiences and can take time, money, and energy to recover from. After the crash, a person can spend days to weeks filling out insurance claims, trying to gather evidence, and taking on the insurance company for proper compensation. These matters can be complex and stressful for everyone involved. This is why turning to a professional South Florida car accident attorney like Mike Fischetti is strongly recommended. We believe that you deserve compensation and guidance so you can get back to living life.We’ve helped hundreds of our clients get the compensation and help they deserve while steering clear of insurance company tactics like denying, delaying, and underpaying claims. Our dedication to our clients has stood the test of time, and with decades of experience on our team, we’re ready to help you right now.If you or a loved one have been Injured in a car accident, wait no longer. Call 833-MIKE-247 or contact us now to schedule your completely FREE, no-obligation consultation. No fees are charged unless we win. Our bilingual team has the skills and experience to help you get the maximum compensation for your car accident claim.
THE 3 R’S OF PROPERTY DAMAGE
CAR RENTAL – KEEP ON THE MOVEIf you’re having difficulty finding a rental car and are unable to afford the cost until your car is fixed, contact a car accident attorney at The Fischetti Law Group. The firm will investigate your claim and find the coverages on all policies.Your Policy: If your policy includes rental coverage, rental costs can be covered. Most policies cover up to a daily and total policy limit.Other Driver’s Policy: If the at-fault policy includes rental coverage, rental costs can be covered. Most policies cover up to a daily and total policy limit. The at-fault insurance can advise if the claim covers a rental.
CAR REPLACEMENT – TOTAL LOSS CLAIMSAn insurance company can consider a vehicle a total loss if:
- Repair costs are more than its ACV
- The damage amount meets a state’s total loss threshold
- Damages exceed their pre-accident value according to a state’s total loss formula
- The car can’t be repaired due to extensive damage
CAR REPAIRS – GET BACK ON THE ROADUse your collision coverage – The fastest way to get started on your car repairs is to use your own collision insurance. This requires filing a claim and paying your deductible. Then, your insurance company will start a process to collect the payments made on your claim from the at-fault insurance and will help you recover any out-of-pocket expenses. This process is called subrogation.Choose the repair shop of your choice – An insurance adjuster from the at-fault party may try to pressure or persuade you into using one of their preferred repair shops. This is because they have a preset contractual rate with the body shops, so they can save their insured’s money. Only use a car repair shop that you feel comfortable with.COMMERCIAL VEHICLES
- Commercial vehicles cause some of the most devastating accident injuries, owing to their heavy weight and large size.
- A car accident involving a commercial vehicle can be even more complicated since there are parties other than the driver that may be at fault. Depending on the unique circumstances involved, any of the following parties may be held liable for a commercial vehicle accident:
- The commercial vehicle driver; The driver’s employer;
- The company that owns or leases the vehicle;
- The person or company responsible for the vehicle’s maintenance; and/or The vehicle’s manufacturer or the manufacturer of a certain vehicle part.
- Distracted driving is the act of driving while engaging in other activities which distract the driver’s attention away from the road. Distracted driving is any activity that diverts attention from driving, including:
- Talking or texting on your phone
- Eating and drinking
- Talking to people in your vehicle
- Fiddling with the stereo, entertainment, or navigation system
- Anything that takes your attention away from the task of safe driving.
- In Florida, when two vehicles collide and the back car is found to be at fault, there’s a legal presumption of negligence that will attach itself to them. Rear-end collisions are some of the most common types on our roads today.
- A rebuttable presumption means that, although it is assumed the rear-end driver is at fault, the rear-end driver will have a chance to challenge this presumption and he or she will not be automatically found guilty.
- If you have been rear-ended, contact an experienced car accident attorney today by scheduling a free case consultation.
- A rollover is a type of vehicle crash in which a vehicle tips over onto its side or roof.
- Rollover accidents have a higher fatality rate than other types of vehicle collisions.
- Fatalities result in 50% of rollover crashes
- 80% of rollover fatalities were not wearing seatbelts at the time of the crash
- 55% of all single-car crashes involve vehicle rollovers
- 75% of all rollovers involve SUVs, minivans, or pick-up trucks
- Approximately 28,000 rollover accidents occur in the US each year
- Head-on car crashes are one of the most dangerous types of car crashes and frequently cause severe injuries and even death of the vehicle’s occupants.
- A head-on collision is a traffic collision where the front ends of two hit each other when traveling in opposite directions. In most head-on collision cases, one driver was going the wrong way. This is usually the driver that is liable.
- One of the hardest parts of being a victim of any car accident is knowing what to do next. A head-on car accident attorney with a successful track record will be able to guide you through the legal process.
- A pedestrian accident is an accident involving a pedestrian and a motor vehicle, bicycle, or even horse. Pedestrians are susceptible to severe injuries when they are struck by motor vehicles.
- The 2020 Crash Dashboard created by the Florida Highway and Safety reported a total of 8,117 pedestrian fatalities, 715 of them involving fatalities.
- Injured in a pedestrian accident? ACT FAST to get the help and compensation you deserve. Our bilingual team is ready to help you
Common Car Accident Injuries
- BACK INJURY
- NECK INJURIES
- BROKEN BONES
- TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
- SPINE INJURIES
- SOFT TISSUE INJURIES
- LIMB LOSS AND AMPUTATION
- CUTS, BURNS, AND DISFIGURATION